Terms & Conditions
The following are Terms and Conditions that are in place when shopping at nctmotoring.com. ALL customers must consent and agree before proceeding to final checkout.
Fitment Guarantee and Fitment Policy:
Due to the many options and factors that are in a vehicle customization options, When ordering online we do not guarantee fitment because there could be options not listed here within to accurately help you and determine the proper fitment based on your current configuration. We ask all customers to give us a call at (855) 865-1500 so that we can confirm your fitment. Our vehicle search is to be used as a reference. If you rather call in and place your order over the phone, you will be guaranteed fitment as we will get as much information as possible so that the proper fitment and specifications is purchased..
Wheels: Most manufactures if not all, offer a limited 6 - 12 months limited warranty. Manufacturers warrants that wheels will be free from structural failure under normal and intended use for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product.
Except as specifically set forth below, most wheel manufactures warrants that products manufactured will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal intended use for a period of six months to one year from retail purchase.
- Wheel manufacture(s) warrants that chrome and painted aluminum finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of six months to one year from retail purchase.
- Wheel manufactures warrants that PVD finishes will be free from peeling or lifting on the face of the wheel for a period of six months to one year from retail purchase.
- Polished aluminum wheels, that have not been clear coated, oxidize. They require regular maintenance. Polished aluminum finishes are not covered under warranty.
- Excluding surface rust or corrosion, Wheel manufacturer(s) warrants the paint and plating on steel wheels for a period of 60 days.
- In no event shall any wheel manufacturer; NCT motoring be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages.
- This warrant is not applicable if:
- Damage occurred due to failure to follow completely the instructions provided in the Wheel Care section below Information.
- Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions;
- Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of improper use of the vehicle including, but not limited to, on and off-road racing.
This limited warranty is the sole express warranty given and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
All "custom wheels"; "wheels"; "rims" products are not designed to be used with any accessories or adapters other than those supplied and/or approved in writing by the respected wheel manufacturer. Use of any accessory or adapter not authorized or manufactured by Wheel manufactures voids this warranty.
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser shall return the wheel for visual inspection to the retail dealer from whom the product was originally purchased; along with a copy of the original sales receipt. “Should the dealer determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty the wheel will be repaired or replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of the dealer. Such repair or replacement shall not include the cost of removal, shipping, installation or reinstallation of the wheel.
This warranty expires upon transfer of title of any products by the original retail purchaser.
IMPORTANT: If returned products are found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the sender’s expense.
Wheel Care and Maintenance:
Simple care and maintenance. Use mild soap and water to clean your wheels not matter the finish. To dry, do not let water sit as it may cause water damage over time (spots, rust, buildup, etc..) Take a dry cloth and dry the wheel. Do not use harsh chemicals, wheel cleaners, degreasers, acid(s) or any other that may be deemed "wheel safe". Over time you will experience discoloration amongst other issues not covered by warranty.
Delivery and Refusals:
MOST ORDERS ARE SHIPPED SIGNATURE REQUIRED. If you need your order shipped to an alternate warehouse, please contact us so we can try to accommodate you. If you choose and/or elect to refuse the delivery of your order by NCT Motoring or any of it's affiliates, distributors, dealers, manufacturer(s) after it has already shipped, you will be responsible for any and all related fees including shipping and handling (both ways if necessary) and any re-stocking fee(s) imposed by NCT Motoring or any of it's affiliates, distributors, dealers, manufacturer(s)
Online and Phone Order Cancellations:
When and if a customer decides to cancel an order, they must do so before and prior to shipping. If customer cancels after the order ships and NCT Motoring cannot stop it, the shipment must take it's course and arrive to it's destination. Once arrived, it is the customers responsibility to contact us to request a RGA #. NO ORDER WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RGA APPROVAL #. Special orders such as machine shop or custom paint orders cannot be cancelled.
Non Returnable Items:
Products that require custom machine shop services such as opening the hub, bolt pattern drilling or shaving back-pad are not returnable. Products that are requested for custom paint are not returnable. Both of these types sales are final. In some cases, we will make an exception to at which point we will treat independently and separate from each other. If such exception is made, we will only accept exchanges/store credit minus any fees for the special service.
If in the event that store credit is issues, you will have up to 1 year from the time of issuance to use it. After 1 year it will be void.
- Here's our simple return policy. If you need to return a product for a return, we want to make this process as smooth and easy as possible. One thing to note, Please keep all original packaging, boxes, wrappers, documents, parts, face and edge protectors until you are 100% certain that you will not be doing a return. All returns must be new, unused and unmounted/not installed to vehicle.
- A RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) is required on ALL returns. Returns must be requested within 30 days from date of Purchase, and returned within 45 days of receiving your order. If you return merchandise without an approved RMA #, your order will not be accepted, it will be rejected and/or returned to sender will be requested. If it gets dropped off with no signature required and no RMA # is visible, we will not be liable and responsible. RMA # is needed.
- Once you are given a RMA#, it must be clearly visible on the side where the return shipping label is placed or any visible location.
Please make sure you understand this re-stocking fee. Since most of the wheel and tire manufacturers charge re-stocking fees for their items being returned to them, we must pass those fees along to the customer. All returns are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. With your return, you must include all original packaging, boxes, wrappers, documents, parts, face and edge protectors. We will deduct the value cost of any missing item(s) from your refund. As previously stated, special order items do not qualify for a return.